Thursday, October 2, 2008

My new blog.

It is close to midnight where I live, I should really be sleeping. I do have to get my preschooler up at 7 am and get him ready for school. But, as a mother of an almost two year old and a 3 1/2 year old, I have to take every moment of quite I can get, and right now, with the entire neighborhood asleep, this is the only quite I can get.

I have been a stay at home mom since my son was born. Living on one small income has been tough, but I have found so many different ways to cut corners and have fun while doing it. I have had to look at everything in a new light to appreciate what I have and not be sad that I can't keep up with the Jones'.

I am hoping to share my little secrets and life lessons that I have learned. I hope you enjoy reading about my life's little miracles.

No comments: