Friday, March 13, 2009

Internet Deals

I have been spending a lot of time on the Internet lately trying to find a ton of deals, over the next few days I'll be adding everything that I have found (and I've found quite a bit)

Today I would like to share a site called Swagbucks. It's a search engine by google and ask.com. Every time you use the site to search for something you get a chance to earn a Swagbuck. You can earn $1, $2, or more dollars. Earn even more dollars by referring you friends. You don't get swagbuck every time you search, but I just signed up yesterday and already have $7 Swagbucks.

You can redeem your Swagbucks for gift cards to places like Amazon.com and Target.com
45 Swagbucks buys a $5 e-card to Amazon and 220 Swagbucks buys a $20 e-card to Target. Not bad for just searching for things you normally would search for.

Sign up is free and easy, just go HERE

No comments: