11) Buy store brand wipes and diapers. The quality is just as good as name brands and they cost a lot less too!
12) Cut baby wipes in half. Sometimes that mess doesn't require an entire wipe so why waste one? If there is a big mess, you can always grab the second half.
13) Try cloth diapers. They're better for the environment and you can use them more than once!
14) Sign up for coupons on-line. If your little one has a sensitive bottom and can only use a certain name brand, sign up to receive special offers sent to your e-mail or mail box.
15) Breastfeeding is always cheaper, but if that isn't an option for you, sign up to receive "checks' for your formula of choice. Also ask your pediatrician if they have samples.