Monday, June 1, 2009

My monthly savings: May

I feel that I did very well this month. But I have this nagging feeling that I might not be saving as much money as I think, so starting this month I will also be tracking how much I spend. I think at the end of the month I'll have a better idea of how I'm doing. This is how I did in May:
Mypoints: 325
Swagbucks: 15
Inboxdollars: $1.50
Sale Items: $198.96 saved
Coupons: $51.29 saved
Bag Discounts: .35 cents
I also sold some children's clothes to a resale shop ($16) and a bureau on craigslist ($20) total=$36

My total cash amount saved: $250.60
My total cash made: $37.50

Other things I've done to save money this month were renting 2 movies free from Redbox and getting free samples in the mail. The samples I received were: Potty training DVD, body wash, Eucerin lotion, Dunkin Donuts coffee, and Dove shampoo & conditioner.

No comments: