Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How I did in 2009....

The answer: NOT GOOD:( But I'm not beating myself up for it. The year 2009 started with me being a full-time SAHM, and my husband collecting unemployment. Back in June, he was unable to collect anymore and I got a job working 30-40 hours a week. I found that I didn't have any time to track my spending/savings or even work on my goals. In October, my husband luckily found full time work, but I decided that I liked working and kept my job, but cut my hours down to 20-25 hours a week. The past few months we have been figuring out how to juggle a 3 yr. old, a 5 yr. old, and two working parents. I feel we have now got into a comfortable groove and I can start working on my goals again. Over the next few days I will take time to really think about what I want to achieve in 2010. I feel like I'm in a better state of mind now than I have been in months and can't wait until the new year!

No comments: