Sunday, March 28, 2010

Changes

There have been a lot of changes happening in my home. Most recently, I quit my job. Now the job I was working wasn't anything great. I worked for an upscale fast-food chain that I sure you've heard of (and thats why I'm not going to say which place it was) It was a low paying job that ultimitly wasn't worth the time away from my family nor the engery that went into this job. Plus working with teenagers always goofing off, unhappy customers taking their fustrations out on me, and managers who never gave the reconition that was deserved was just TOO MUCH!

I was working 40hrs a week at this place for the past month. About 25-30hrs a week for nine months prior to that. My family was clearly suffering without me. Laundry was piling up, phone calls weren't being made, my kids weren't getting the full attention they needed. Being without the money is going to be tough (especially since my hubby hasn't been able to find steady work) but I really feel this is the right choice for my family.

No comments: