Friday, April 2, 2010

How I get free magazines

I currently get 4 monthly magazine subscriptions for free. I recently had 3 other magazines subscriptions for free that have expired. How did I do this? Many different ways.

One of the 3 magazines that I've recently stopped getting was Kraft Food & Family. I got this magazine for years! Back in 2003 (I think) when this magazine was brand new, you could go to the Kraft website and sign up for a free subscription. But recently I got a notice that if I wanted to keep receiving this mag, I'd have to pay. Bummer!

The second mag was Kiwi. About a year ago you were able to get a free year subscription to Kiwi with the purchase of any Annie's product.

The third was Parents. My daughter received a CD for Christmas 2008, inside was a form to fill out for a free years subscription to Parents Magazine as a thank you for buying the CD.


Two of the magazines that I currently get (Shape & Weight Watchers) I found out about getting free from other blogs. Blogs are such a great resource for finding awesome deals. Like a free years subscription to two magazines!

Number 3 is to Family Fun (this has to be my fave) Back in Nov. I redeemed my Mypoints for a gift card to Target. When it came in the mail a complimentary $10 gift card to magazines.com was with my Target gift card. A year subscription for Family Fun was only $9.95!

The fourth is Body & Soul. Stonyfield rewards has a year subscription to this mag for only 60 points. I saved up and get this one for free too!

2 comments:

Dinners and Dreams said...

My daughter would go nuts for cupcakes with all these colors.

Nisrine

Devon said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! i too like free subscriptions - many from coke rewards (numbers on coke products) - but i am trying to quit soda, and they take your points if you don't use them by a certain day!