Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LMAO Wednesday


Lots of blog do "Wordless Wednesday" when they post just a picture they like. Nothing wrong with that. But words can be funny. I love short quotes that make me laugh. I'm instantly put in a better mood. I figured every Wednesday I'll share my favorite funny quotes that I've seen! Here's what I got this week:

~A man asked a genie to make him a billion times smarter than any man on Earth, so the genie turned him into a woman.

~Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue. -Dilbert

~Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. -Mae West

~
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three. -Laurence J. Peter

~
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth. -Will Rogers.

No comments: