What you need:
- Canvas bag, found at most craft stores
- Red, green, and brown fabric paint
- Template of a tree (there are a bunch out there or you could draw one free hand)
- Paint brush
- Trays for paint
- 1 apple, cut in half
1)Paint a tree with plain branches using the brown paint, let dry
2) Squirt red and green paint onto trays. Take apple half and dip into desired paint color. Make sure there is a ton of paint on the apple half so the paint will show on the bag.
3) Press paint cover apple half onto canvas bag. Let dry.