Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Sunday Coupon Insert Schedule

There are FIVE inserts in today's paper! I buy a paper maybe three times a year, and this is one of those times. I typically get my inserts from my mother in law who gets the paper but doesn't use coupons (gasp!) Most of my coupons expired at the end of December and I'm coupon poor right now and need to stock up.

Ever wonder what inserts will be in the paper that Sunday? A great site called Sunday Coupon Preview lists all the coupons that will be in the paper every week. My favorite part of the site is the 2011 Sunday Coupon Insert Schedule. Great way to plan ahead for the entire year! Now off to clip.

1 comment:

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

I love that site (coupon preview.) I'm very coupon-poor at the moment too. Always seems to happen at the end of the year.