Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Update on My 2012 challenge

I have been out of school for two weeks now. My children still have three weeks left until summer vacation. That means I've been cleaning like crazy! Yet I feel like I'm moving about as fast as cold molasses. Here's what I've done in the last two weeks:
  • 28 DVDs
  • 8 coloring books
  • Memory game
  • 3 other travel sized games
  • Kung Fu Hamster toy
  • old tarp
  • 3 horse shoes
  • computer monitor
  • Simon Says Pablo
  • 5 Happy Meal toys
  • 31 toy figurines of all shapes and sizes
  • 2 squishy balls
  • blow up dragon
  • Robo Raptor
  • Dragon Drencher
  • green container
  • 6 books
  • 10 kitchen set toys
  • Squishy lizard toy
  • Slinky
  • tub of wipes
  • 2 expired tubes of sunblock
  • 2 old bottles of hair gel
  • mouthwash
  • 3 pks make-up remover wipes
  • old lip stick
  • old bottle of hand lotion
  • expired allergy meds
  • thermometer
  • 2 make-up samples
  • 3 pks of expired Proactive
  • a hairbrush
  • make-up case
Total items = 127
1650 - 127 = 1523 items to go!

Anyone doing this challenge should be around 819 items by June 1st. I'm at 489 items which makes me 330 items behind!!! If this isn't motivation to stay out of Target I don't know what is!

No comments: