Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blueberries!

I can't wait to go blueberry picking this week! To be honest, I'm not a fan of as a snack, but LOVE them made into desserts or other pastry type items (like muffins) I wanted to compile a list of all the yummy things I hope to make with blueberries. I found all the pictures and links on Pinterest, but linked to the exact post from the persons blog. Hope we pick enough, YUM!

Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake from Alexandra's Kitchen

Yogurt Covered Blueberries from The Caffeinated Chronicles of Supermom

Blueberry Cheesecake Bars fromBaked Bree

Lemon Blueberry Bread from Sweet Tooth

Blueberry Scones from Broma Bakery

Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles from Hey Donna

Blueberry, lemon and white chocolate chunk cookies from We Are Not Martha


Linked to Finding Joy in My Kitchen

No comments: