Thursday, April 9, 2009

Loving my grocery stores lately!

This past week, Stop & Shop had 4 $1 double coupons, this week (well more like next week, Apr.13-16) Roche Bros has the same coupons. I want to share a few tips to get the most from these awesome deals.
  • Ask friends and/or family in the area for their coupons. My mother, who lives in the town next to me and is not a coupon user, gives me her double coupons!
  • The catch is you must spend at least $15 in order to use the coupons, so break up your weekly shopping into $15 increments.
  • Try to pair your double coupon with a coupon for an item that is on sale, or with a coupon that requires you only to purchase 1 item , or both!
  • Use your “save $1 on two item” coupons for SALE only items. Last week at Stop & Shop, Pillsbury crescent rolls were on sale 2/$4. I had a coupon to save $1 on two, I paired that with the stores double coupon and ended up only paying $1 each for the crescent rolls.

No comments: