Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cooking/Baking Day!

Today I plan to spend most of my day baking, cooking, and assembling different foods. Most of which are dinners I will freeze. My list is as followed:

Baking:
  • Chocolate cherries
  • Granola bars

Cooking/Assembling (all of this will be put in the freezer)

  • Chicken Packets
  • Lemon Chicken
  • Chinese Chicken Morsels
  • French Bread Pizza
  • Chicken Nuggets
  • Manicotti

There is a really good deal on chicken this week. I'm really hoping by having plenty of meals stored in my freezer, we'll be able to have a good dinner every night of the week. When I didn't have time to make a menu, we ended up having PB & J 3 nights last week. Not something I'm proud of. This is my way of trying to find an easy solution for last minute dinners for meal challenged moms, such as myself. Well, off to the store!

No comments: