Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wal-Mart Toy Clearance

Wal-Mart is a store I rarely visit. Nothing against the store, it's just I have 2 Targets close to my house and no Wal-Marts. I do past a Wal-Mart on my way to work, but I never have the time to stop in and shop. Well yesterday I was actually running early for work (which never happens) and I figured I'd take a look. I'm glad I did! I got an Imaginext T-Rex Mountain toy (as pictured above) for only $9.50. I wasn't sure how much Wal-Mart was selling it for originally, but Amazon.com has is for $47.99 new. I also bought a My Little Pony Positively Pink DVD with Pinkie Pie Pony for only $5. Hasbro has the retail value marked at $10.99. So I'm guessing overall I saved about $48.44. Not bad! A few more things and I'll be done with Christmas shopping for next year.

No comments: