16) Unplug anything with a clock, adapter, or light when not in use. These things will still drain your electricity, therefore run up your electric bill. They have been nick named "vampire appliances"
17) Turn the heat dry option off on your dishwasher. Its not needed. Save money by opening your dishwasher so your dishes can air dry, or just dry dishes with a cloth.
18) Lower the temperature on your hot water heater. Electric hot water heaters are the biggest drain on your electric bill. Having it at 120 degrees is fine.
19) Also insulate the first 6 feet of the hot and cold water pipes connected to the water heater and make sure the hot water heater itself is insulated (check your owners manual to make sure to insulate the right way)
20) Change your light bulbs to the longer lasting CFL's. You'll buy less light bulbs plus CFL's use less power.