Tuesday, November 27, 2012

35+ Stocking Stuffers Ideas for Girls!

Every Christmas I always think stocking stuffers will be the easiest gifts to buy. That is until I'm wondering around Target trying to think what I can stuff into those darn stockings. This will be the list I bring with me for my daughter:
  • Candy
  • Packs of Annies bunny snacks
  • an apple and/or orange
  • Hot chocolate mix
  • $5 gift card
  • fun socks
  • hat and mittens
  • bookmark
  • stickers
  • playdoh
  • small doll
  • baby doll bottle
  • Barbie outfit
  • Squinkies
  • My Little Pony
  • Easy Bake Oven mix
  • headband
  • hair clips
  • hair brush and small mirror
  • silly bandz
  • markers
  • crayons
  • glitter glue
  • small water color paints
  • necklace making kit 
  • lip smackers
  • travel size lotion
  • play jewelry
  • fancy key chain
  • bubbles
  • nail polish (I love piggy paint)
  • little note pad
  • Hello Kitty or Princess bandaids
  • batteries
  • tiara
  • paper dolls

No comments: