Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trying to keep up!

For all of those who haven't read my last post, my husband got laid off from his job about a month ago, and unfortunately he's had no luck finding a new one. Luckily enough I just started a part time job at a sandwich place (It's really a nice, big name chain, I just don't feel comfortable mentioning what the place is actually called) I quickly went from part-time to full-time to make up as much income as possible. This has been my first job in 3yrs. also my first time back to work since both of my children have been born! I just haven't had any time for anything lately. I miss seeing my monthly savings, and finding all the good deals, it gives me a rush! I'm hoping my husband will get a job SOON, and I can cut back some hours at work, and get back into some sort of routine.

No comments: