31) Find a place where kids eat free. Try mykidseatfree.com for a list of all the local restaurant where your kids can eat for free.
32) Find free, fun places for kids to play. Like McDonalds play places, the library or the mall.
33) Check your recycle bin! Those little kid size kits you buy at the craft store can be expensive. Check to see what's in your recycle bin then see if you can find any great ideas from google.
34) Don't forget your library pass! Most libraries have passes that you can check out and use at local museums and zoo. Usually you can get in free or for half price.
35) Check your local Recreation Department. Some towns have things like story time in the park, or other classes little ones can take for a small fee.